How to make a successful Facebook live with Vodalys.Studio
After the guides for a successful YouTube live with Vodalys.Studio, as well as a Periscope / Twitter live, let’s now focus on the king of social networks: Facebook and its Live function. Here we go…
First method: 100% Vodalys.Studio
The first method to make a successful Facebook live with Vodalys.Studio is on… Vodalys.Studio! To start, go to our website and log in. Then, follow these few steps:
- Create a new project
- In the “Broadcast” section, select “Facebook” and allow access to your account
- Click on the page on which you want to broadcast and configure the title of your live broadcast and its description
- Click on “Start streaming”.
You are now live on Facebook!
Second method : configuration on Facebook
The second solution consists in creating your broadcast directly on Facebook, then importing it into the Vodalys.Studio interface. The use of Google Chrome is recommended.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to your Facebook Page, select “Live” in the publishing tool
- Click on “Login” at the top of the page
- On the right, you can configure your broadcast: title, description, tags, etc.
- In the main window, you can copy the server URL and the stream key
- Go to your Vodalys.Studio account and create a new broadcast
- In the “Broadcast” tab, select “RTMP
- Paste the server URL and stream key you got from Facebook
- Click on “Enable”, then “Start Streaming
You are now live on Facebook, and ready to manage your live broadcast on Vodalys.Studio!
Take advantage of the many features of the Facebook Live tool to enrich your broadcast and encourage your viewers to ask questions live and leave comments.
And for tips on equipment or best practices for a live broadcast, check out our other blog posts!
Get started now on Vodalys.Studio.