How to organize a live event with several speakers during a lockdown?
Live streaming allows you to broadcast a live event to a remote audience and to allow Internet users to interact with the speakers by asking questions.
But how to organize a live stream with several speakers during a lockdown ?
Case study with the CJD’s facebook live : live #solidariteCJD
In response to the health crisis, the Center for Young Business Leaders (CJD) wanted to offer its network a bi-weekly live meeting with a panel of experts, invited to answer the questions of Internet users and to provide them with concrete solutions to cope.
As it was impossible to bring together the speakers on stage, a live remote broadcast was organized using :
- the Zoom video conferencing platform to bring together the speakers virtually,
- the live streaming platform Vodalys.Studio to carry out the show live and broadcast it on social networks.
- For the video conference: Zoom
Video conferencing can be organized with other solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Google Hangout, Google Meet but Zoom offers particularly advanced integration possibilities.
- For live broadcasting and retransmission on social networks: Vodalys.Studio
Vodalys.Studio platform is used here for :
- receiving the live stream from the video conference,
- adding live video skins (animated waiting loop, intro credits),
- titling and adding graphic layers (title banners, logo, speaker synths),
- republish live on social networks (Facebook Live, Youtube Live…) or on a private player (with possible access restriction by a password).
Please note that the Vodalys.Studio platform can be used with the support of Vodalys teams or in total autonomy.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about the device and to schedule a personalized demo: https://www.vodalys.studio/en/contact
Never miss an update with Vodalys, follow us on
LinkedIn – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – YouTube