The Player Pro has a whitelist !
More security, safety and trust… The integration of a whitelist in the Vodalys Player Pro is available! Follow the guide to insert it in your live video.
Back to the Player Pro
The Player Pro of Vodalys.Studio allows you to create and manage an interface with your image in a professional, secure and simple way towards a large audience. It’s presented as a mini video broadcasting site customizable according to your desires and is composed of two pages:
- A “Home” page presenting your event with the possibility of activating a registration form for your audience or an access control.
- A “Live” page of your video broadcast that can be enriched with interactive functions such as a question and answer module.
More information about the Player Pro
Configuration of a whitelist
In order to reinforce security and have a controlled access to your live event, we have integrated a whitelist to the Player Pro!
Simply create a Vodalys form and indicate the email addresses authorized to join your event. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your Vodalys.Studio account.
- Select the “Players projects” family and click on “Player pro“.
- Go to “Audience” on the left menu and click on the “Security” tab.
- Select the “Whitelist” mode and click on the “Whitelist” tab at the top.
- Set up the email addresses and/or domain names allowed to join your event.
You can also view your whitelist tracking information by going to the “Tracking” tab.
Never miss an update with Vodalys, follow us on
LinkedIn – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – YouTube